Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:42:56 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Paul Herman <pherman@frenchfries.net>
Cc:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Question about the use of ssh-agent(1)

--YS7t75H5cNTCpbja

Paul Herman wrote:

> Hmmm... agents running in the background... sounds like a job for that
> doom port which let's you shoot processes to kill them...

Aha!  Thanks!  (Sorry, that just reminded me of something Joe Karthauser
mentioned yesterday over a pub lunch.  The lavaps port, it sounds quite
good from what he said.  Nothing to do with doom, just another weird
process management type thing.)

--=20
Ben Smithurst / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D

--YS7t75H5cNTCpbja