Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:57:44 GMT
From:      "Daniel" <dan@spot.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IRC

FreeBSD Web Site Team:

	The co-founder of the FreeBSD Project, David Greenman, was kind enough to
allow us to run irc.FreeBSD.org. It is currently linked to the hybnet
network. We have had it for awhile, and were waiting to make sure it was
stable until we made this request. We were hoping you could put on the
website that FreeBSD help, as well as discussion, is avaliable via IRC at
irc.freebsd.org.

	If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them.

Thank you for your time,
Daniel Hemmerich