Date:      Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:11:13 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux-list@uol.com.br>, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: ugensa(4) driver ported from NetBSD

At 07:31 AM 12/31/2007, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:
>Hi,
>
>   I wrote a simple port of the NetBSD ugensa(4) driver: USB generic
> serial adapter
>
>http://www.daemon-systems.org/man/ugensa.4.html
>
>   I would like for you to review the "ported" kernel module. The
> file can be found at

Hi,
         I added the defs for my Sierra 875, but the box panics up
when I connect to the port

# usbdevs -v
Controller /dev/usb0:
addr 1: full speed, self powered, config 1, OHCI root hub(0x0000),
AMD(0x0000), rev 1.00
  port 1 addr 2: full speed, power 500 mA, config 1, Mini
Card(0x6812), Sierra Wireless, Incorporated(0x1199), rev 0.01

ugensa0: <Sierra Wireless, Incorporated Mini Card, class 0/0, rev
1.10/0.01, addr 2> on uhub0
ugensa0: unexpected endpoint

fault virtual address   = 0x4
fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x20:0xc04de493
stack pointer           = 0x28:0xccea3974
frame pointer           = 0x28:0xccea39a4
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                         = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 990 (cu)
trap number             = 12
panic: page fault
Uptime: 2m34s
Cannot dump. No dump device defined.
Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort

         ---Mike