Date:      23 Mar 1999 01:33:42 +0100
From:      Eric Jacoboni <jaco@titine.fr.eu.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   BSD equivalent of Linux 'fuser' command

Hi,

Is there a BSD equivalent of the Linux 'fuser' command ?

=-=-=-=-=-=
FUSER(1)

NAME
      fuser - identify processes using files or sockets

For example, to know who is using the CD :

$ fuser -av /mnt/cdrom

I've read some lines about lsof and try it under Linux (i've not yet
installed it from the FBSD ports) but nothing happens with this command
under my linux box, so i can't compare :(

Thanks in advance,