Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:16:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: turning off malloc's AJ by default

This seems like a reasonable strategy.  If we do this, we'll need to
expand the discussion of performance tuning and usability in the release
notes for the DP.  We'll also need to formalize the notion of DP3: right
now we have only DP1 and DP2 formally scheduled, and DP2 is expected to
have some bumps due to KSE hopefully becoming real for userland for that,
and with the MAC code.