Date:      Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:15:05 +0100
From:      "Siebrand Mazeland \(Kitano ICT\)" <siebrand@kitano.nl>
To:        "'Peter'" <burnjob@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: error in website rendering

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your report. I have tried to reproduce it with the exact same
version you mentioned (fully patched Windows XP Dutch, up to and including
MS06-003) without toolbars or other bells and whistles and I have not been
able to reproduce your report. I have tested this with the 'normal' and
'large' text size style sheets.

Can you provide any additional information that may explain the anomaly on
your side?

Cheers!

Siebrand