Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:50:35 -0500
From:      Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
To:        Troy Settle <troy@picus.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-ISP <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Database software.

Thank you to everyone who posted suggestions, as much as I did not
originally like the idea of something with a web browser interface,
I now see the advantages to it that everyone has pointed out. Now
it's time for me to dig up some php resources and get to work so it
would seem. Thanks again.

Matt
--
Matt Heckaman [matt@arpa.mail.net|matt@relic.net] [Please do not send me]