Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:49:24 -0600
From:      "cucu" <cucu@cuneydi.com>
To:        <paulj@webtic.com>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <md@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Subject:   RE: Compaq SMART on 3.1

I had the same problem with 3.0(Smart II/P) and could not able to resolve
it. Mark Dawson
posted 3.1 and 3.x drivers and at this point I can not compile them without
errors
under 3.1 stable.
Any ideas?
cuneyt

here is the error:

cc -c -O -Wreturn-type -Wcomment -Wredundant-decls -Wimplicit  -Wnested-exte
rns
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes  -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wuniniti
aliz
ed -Wformat -Wunused  -fformat-extensions -ansi  -nostdinc -I- -I. -I../.. -
I../
../../include  -DKERNEL -DVM_STACK -include opt_global.h -elf
../../i386/isa/id
a.c
../../i386/isa/ida.c: In function `ida_attach_drives':
../../i386/isa/ida.c:813: too few arguments to function `devstat_add_entry'
*** Error code 1

Stop.