Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 21:33:47 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-chat <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Never Mind Was: Domain Name For Sale

After looking a little closer I see that transferring ownership is not as
easy as I thought. In any case, the new owner will be billed in full for a
"new" registration by the Internic.

***
http://rs.internic.net/reg-change/rncafaq.html

If the domain name is being transferred from one party to another, the
domain name must be in a paid status before the transfer can occur. After
the transfer, the new Registrant will be invoiced for a new registration
fee. The former Registrant will not receive a refund of its registration
fee.
***

This means that I can't offer anyone a better deal than they would get for
buying there own brand new domain. Oh Well.

Maybe I will start up a page under that name for the sake of all that is
nerdy.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/