Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:22:21 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        mux@sneakerz.org
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Proposal for a new mount API

mux@sneakerz.org wrote:
[interesting stuff]

I haven't looked at the diff itself but you seem to be heading in the right
direction from what you say..
I just wanted to let you know that we are out here reading it and that you
shouldn't get discouraged..

I'll try look at the diffs themselves later as well, though any spare moments I
get are being
spent on the KSE stuff.