Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:10:56 -0600
From:      "fathom" <fathom@houston.rr.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installation Problem

I have tried many times to install the current FreeBSD release (4.7) but
am having a problem. Everything works fine until I select CD/DVD for the
media, when the Installation tells me that my CD seems more like an
Audio Disc than a FreeBSD install disc. The problem with this is that it
already has worked to boot off the CD and won't go any farther. If you
know of any solution to this problem, I would be grateful for your
assistance.

Thanks,
Fathom.