Date:      Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:57:08 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fwd: Portmaster online man page

A user sent me this message today, and I have to confess that I'm
totally ignorant of the process of how it got there, or what I need to
do to get it updated. :)  Can someone point me in the right direction?

It's actually not crucial to force an update right at the moment since
I'll be releasing a new version soon, but if there is something
automated somewhere that needs a kick ...

Thanks,

Doug