Date:      Wed, 3 May 1995 14:44:36 -0700
From:      David Holloway <daveh@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        "David M. Holloway" <daveh@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: slattach!!!!!!!

suppose  slattach -r dialscript /dev/cua02
where dialscript is a shell scirpt or a expect script...
when the line disconnects, the script is started but it receives a HUP
signal.

David Holloway			|daveh@ntanet.net
daveh@csua.berkeley.edu		|http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~daveh
daveh@gwythaint.hip.berkeley.edu|http://ntanet.net