Date:      Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:34:06 -0500
From:      ryanm <ryanm@alleganps.org>
To:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>

Hello,

I currently am trying to setup several mailing lists and with FreeBSD
stable-3.0
and was wondeirng what software most people are using?? I am looking
more for
a secure package than an effiecient package. We are using Sendmail 8.9.2
as our
SMTP server. If anyone has any suggestions or URL's with comparisons I
would
appreciate any information. I have looked at Dmail's Listserver package,
Majordomo
and listserv but have not been too happy with any of them. Any info
would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan