Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:46:47 -0800
From:      Jeff Anton <antonfb@hesiod.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   rawrec fail - 10.1 breakage?

I've been using the rawrec port and after the 10.1 upgrade it no longer
works.

atlas.hesiod.org:anton[42]: rawrec
(null): sigaction on SIGIO failed: Invalid argument

I reinstalled with pkg install -f rawrec and built from the port and
still get the problem.

10.0 worked ok, but 10.1 is failing.

I don't have time to debug in detail right now, but this kind of failure
feels like an ABI breakage to me.  Other audio applications such as xmms
and mixer are working so it doesn't seem like a driver problem.

Any clues?

Jeff Anton