Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:29:34 +0200
From:      Richard Gresek <rg@plusline.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   User- and group-based IPFW

The 4.0-RELNOTE says something about 'User- and group-based IPFW'

Where could I find more details? 'man ipfw' is not very
specific here. Will it be possible to allow and reject
the access to certain applications on a user basis, password
protected?
(Something that Squid can do for http, where I can allow users
top acccess the outside world on a password basis - just for
other applications than http.)

Thanks in advance

Richad Gresek

--

  Plus.Line Systemhaus GmbH   Tel.: +49 69 7589150
  Mainzer Lstr. 224           Fax : +49 69 75891533
  D-60327 Frankfurt           http://www.plusline.net