Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 06:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21714: audio problem with nil

The following reply was made to PR ports/21714; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To: wolfieee@wolf.dyns.cx
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 15:34:51 +0300

 wolfieee@wolf.dyns.cx wrote:

 > eh?
 > S: debug: Sound system initialized, mixing 8138 channels at -1077937108Hz.
 >
 > have tried SDL_AUDIODRIVER=esd, SDL_AUDIODRIVER=dsp, SDL_AUDIODRIVER=dma

 Well, I'm aware of the problem, and at the first glance it seems like an unitialised variable somewhere (BTW, I still wonder why the hell those
 ass-minded fscking linsuxx c-- programmers think that OS should zeroing their crap???). Hovewer, my current lack of time prevents me from digging
 into it, so please be my guest to debug it and submit patches as usually.

 -Maxim