Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 13:06:21 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Justin Ashworth <ashworth@fubar.cs.montana.edu>
To:        "Jeffrey M. Metcalf" <jeffrey_m._metcalf@ccmail.bms.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, metcalf@imagine.com
Subject:   Re: Netscape 3.0 on FreeBDS 2.1.0

On Thu, 15 Aug 1996, Jeffrey M. Metcalf wrote:

>      I am inquiring if anybody will be porting the final released version
>      of Netscape 3.0 after Monday, 19-Aug-96, the final realease date, to
>      FreeBSD 2.1.0.

  I assume it will be added to the ports collection, but you can also get
the Binary distribution for BSD machines directly from the Netscape site.
Once the paths are all set up, it should work great. And yes, it supports
Java.

- Justin J. Ashworth -- CS Student - Montana State University
--- Chair, Association for Computing Machinery - MSU
-- ashworth@cs.montana.edu
- http://www.cs.montana.edu/~ashworth