Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:37:59 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   nlpt device

I am trying to use the nlpt device under 3.1-STABLE (02-18) and I am
having no success.  I have a totally ISA system, an old 486.  lpt0 works
fine, but since I was upgrading the kernel, I though I would use the new
driver as recommended, but the device is not detected.  Here is my
configuration (relavent):

controller    ppbus0
device          nlpt0 at ppbus?

I get :

stray irq 7
stray irq 7
stray irq 7
stray irq 7
stray irq 7
too many stray irq 7's; not logging any more

I used to get that when I didn't configure the lpt driver.  Any idea
what is going on here?

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com