Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 1996 21:26:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Utz <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, terry@lambert.org, james@miller.cs.uwm.edu, dufault@hda.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, multimedia@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: Amancio's tv program with capture!

HI;

On Wed, 24 Jan 1996, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > I am impressed by the graphics. I think I have learned something!
> >
> > Perhaps we should ask your help to dump the output of a frame
> > grabber into an xterm :)
>
> You would have to talk me into buying a board first.  I am in a US West
> service area, and though US West is rumored to be endpointing people
> on the Internet now, their sales reps in the area are denying knowledge.
> 64k is $80/month + endpointing charges in this area ($220/month for
> endpointing from Internet Direct -- too much money!).

	usworst is evil, and i bet that u and i wind up with TCI as an
ISP before we get it from usworst.

> You probably didn't mean an xterm... imagine videoconferencing in
> ASCII art.  8-).

	Terry! hmm! Are u forgetting? Think about that collection of
mostly useless menus that you get with the control keys and mouse buttons
...Tek 4010 emulation...remember?

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org
> ---
> or previous employers.

 John Utz	spaz@u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life