Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:34:01 -0300
From:      "Hacking Company Solutions" <webmaster@hackingcompany.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help.

Dear Friend...

I using the FreeBSD 4.1 and I have the follow problem:

I need to share some machines with Windows 98 system, to a
FreeBSD server for sharing internet conection.
The local network is respond with http, ftp and ping.
The server has been conected to the Internet via DSL connection.
All machines in my network lockup the server normaly, but i Can'T
to redirect the Internet Conection for all machines.

Have you some documentation to resolv this problem?

Thank you.

Sandro.