Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:58:50 -0700
From:      "Anthony C. Chavez" <acc@anthonychavez.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Draft: Proposed FreeBSD PubRelproject	Charter

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 01:55:37AM +0200, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.=
upatras.gr> wrote:
> The bsd-advocacy list is an "only members can post" list, which is a
> nice way to fight spam.  But, cross-posting is nasty.  I just hit 'g'
> in mutt to reply to a crosspost.  The message reached freebsd-advocacy
> fine, but I got a reply back from the bsd-advocacy list manager saying
> "Your message awaits moderator approval".

Although the damage has already been done, it is now an open list.  I
have to take the blame for the mess that it caused, as I am the list
owner.  Again, I apologize.

bsd-advocates:
This is not a license to start crossposting again.  Before crossposting,
you should rationalize the ~need~ to crosspost, and rationalize it well.

--=20
Anthony Chavez                             http://www.anthonychavez.org/
mailto:acc@anthonychavez.org         jabber:acc@jabber.anthonychavez.org

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu