Date:      9 Jun 2010 19:16:33 -0700
From:      Guixing <khsing.cn@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-python <freebsd-python@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Do we like the same books?

I just joined Shelfari to connect with other book lovers. Come see the books=
 I love and see if we have any in common. Then pick my next book so I can=
 keep on reading.=0D=0A=0D=0AClick below to join my group of friends on=
 Shelfari!=0D=0A=0D=0Ahttp://www.shelfari.com/register?ActivityId=3D137767830&InvitationCode=3Dae5ae81d-7127-410b-b518-48e54f514344=
=0D=0A=0D=0AGuixing=0D=0A=0D=0AShelfari is a free site that lets you share=
 book ratings and reviews with friends and meet people who have similar=
 tastes in books.  It also lets you build an online bookshelf, join book=
 clubs, and get good book recommendations from friends.  You should check=
 it out.=0D=0A=0D=0AYou have received this email because Guixing (khsing.cn@gmail.com)=
 directly invited you to join his or her community on Shelfari.=0D=0A=0D=0AIt=
 is against Shelfari's policies to invite people who you don't know directly.=
 Follow this link (http://www.shelfari.com/invitationOptOut?email=3Dfreebsd-python@freebsd.org&activityid=3D137767830)=
 to prevent future invitations to this address. If you believe you do not=
 know this person, you may view (http://www.shelfari.com/o1514300764) his=
 or her Shelfari page or report him or her in our feedback (http://www.shelfari.com/faq)=
 section.=0D=0A=0D=0AAmazon.com, 701 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104=0D=0A