Date:      Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:12:04 +0000
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <philip@p6m7g8.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   EMail evolution with procmail/fetchmail

I've decided on my EMail Client - Evolution.
I've got fetchmail polling my 6 different email addresses.
I've got procmail running to a small extent.

What I need are:
  a) a better tutorial then the man pages for procmail.
  b) how do I get evolution to play nice with procmail mail ?
  c) assume I want to set up the following folder heirarchy
     each of the top level ones are a different email address. denoted
     with "*"
I think the biggest thing I am missing how to make procmail set this up.
If I understand evolution correctly, If I use mbox or mh format it
should just work. Of course evolution by default uses a "evolution"
directory.  I have no problem moving the ~/mail directory to somewhere
inside that.

~/mail
 p6m7g8.com *
   inbox