Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:10:50 -0700
From:      "Steve Franks" <stevefranks@ieee.org>
To:        "abedini@gmail.com" <abedini@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help cvs server

I think you're missing a reply due to a lack of info from your end.  I run
cvsnt.  It's current, stable, and cross-platform without apparent quirks.
It can be found under packages/devel or ports/devel in freebsd, and
cvsnt.org has windows versions.  I think most native english speakers find
it polite to sign your message with your name as well, unless you are
restricted from doing so by your political or employment situation.

Steve