Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:16:29 +0200
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        "Lasse L. Johnsen" <lasse@freebsdcluster.org>
Cc:        Amar Takhar <verm@drunkmonk.net>, freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: project hosting

OK,

I am going to make the suggestion that we go ahead as we had originally
planned and make use of the work that Amar had started.  It is probably
a good idea to put a home page on SF for those who might be interested in
this go find us.

Amar, why not check the current (what you did to fix the TK/BLT thing in).

Derek, what were the specific changes in V-212 that are posted on Chris's
website?  We need to get them rolled into Amar's changes.

Has anybody had any success using the software yet?  I don't believe in this
case that 'no news is good news' ;-)

Andy