Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 07:43:07 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@picus.com>
To:        "Corey Ralph" <corey@net-tech.com.au>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Using radius to NT server?

Corey,

You're not alone here.  A few days ago, I tried enabling pam_radius for
authentication on 4.0-STABLE, but had 0 luck with it.  I got the same
errors:  No valid RADIUS response recieved.  Rather frustrating when I run
Radius in debug mode, and *never* even see the connection coming in.

I just chalked it up to either PAM or the Radius module not being quite
ready for production and moved on to other stuff.

--
  Troy Settle
  Network Analyst