Date:      Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:37:16 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.ddts.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd 4.1.1 and xemacs (fwd)

I am downloading the packages from
ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.1.1-RELEASE/packages/

I hope this will be compilant with my 4.1.1.. ....version?

> I recommend that you install the ports system (if you haven't already)
> and install xemacs from there.

For this to work I would need to have my freebsd box connected to the
internet or a cd with sources.. I understand.. I am currently trying to
put to work my network card.. so no internet access by now..

Thank you!

Regards

Roberto