Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:24:15 +1000
From:      Andy <andy@richardflanagan.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bash

Hiya All

Hoping this is easy. Whenever I log in, I get bash (2) as root, but it do=
es=20
not work with a user login unless I invoke it (/usr/local/bin/bash) and t=
hen=20
switches off when close that terminal. Sorry if this question is a bit ba=
sic,=20
I have read the man page, and have added the startup lines in ~/.cshrc an=
d in=20
~/.login, but no good. Can anyone tell me where I have gone wrong here ?
Please mail to this address as I am not on the list.

All help appreciated
Thank You
Andy
--=20