Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:50:18 +0100
From:      Roger Olofsson <raggen@passagen.se>
To:        Jonathan Horne <freebsd@dfwlp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: remote x session

Jonathan Horne skrev:
> i have been wanting to set up the ability to open an entirely new x session to
> another box, in a window of my currently running session.  xnest is one way
> of doing this, but i was wondering if there are any others (perhaps, a little
> easier to configure and get going) ?
>
> cheers,

You might want to look at WDM and Fluxbox. There are alot of other
window managwers of course but these 2 have small overhead and run very
nice. Read more at http://fluxbox-wiki.org/index.php/WDM . There are
some tips in the mailing list archive for these to get you started as well.

Greetings from Sweden
/Roger