Date:      Thu, 15 May 2003 23:10:27 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Emmanuel A. Garcia" <eman@daphne.ath.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: modphp4 & apache2

On Thu, 15 May 2003 19:48:06 -0700, Emmanuel A. Garcia <eman@daphne.ath.cx>
wrote:

> I install modphp4 with WITH_APACHE2=true, change httpd.conf to load
> libphp4.so, and add AddType application/x-httpd-php .php to mime.conf.

Why not in the httpd.conf instead mime.conf? I believe, the ports will add
the PHP4 in the httpd.conf by automatic, but it's not that great thought.

> But php still doesn't work. What gives?

We can't really help you that much, when you don't give us the more
details. What do you mean by it doesn't work? Is there any error you are
getting? Have you check in the error log, yet? It should be in the
/var/log/.

Cheers,
Mezz

--