Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:27:58 -0500
From:      emking@lexmark.com
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Target mode support

To:       freebsd-scsi%FreeBSD.ORG@interlock.lexmark.com@LEXMTA
cc:
From:     Matt King @ LEXMARK@LEXMTA
Extension:     X-6907
Date:     01/21/98 01:27:58 PM

Can anyone point me at any info on target mode support on any of the SCSI
drivers for Free-BSD, if it exists.  I found a nugget that indicated some
support for the Adaptec 1542B.  I also understand that the CAM interface is
architected to support target mode and that it may eventually be supported
in the new drivers that are being developed.  I would kill for a snip if
sample code.

Many Thanks,
Matt King

Regards,
Matt

Matt King                          All opinions are my own and in
Staff Engineer                           general are completely different
Lexmark International, Inc.                   from those around me!
emking @ lexmark.com