Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:44:30 -0400
From:      techsupport <techsupport@cybernetics.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation Help Required

Hello!

I am trying to install FreeBSD, using two boot floppies (kern.flp and
mfsroot.flp) and a scsi cdrom drive.  I complete the visual configuration
and save changes.  A screen appears Probing devices... almost
immediately, an error message appears: Going nowhere without my init!
syncing disks ... completed. Reboot in 15 seconds.

I have never used BSD before, this is my first install.  Could you please
advise?

Thank you,
Corinne
Cybernetics