Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 1997 16:26:57 -0500
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        dg@root.com, support@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stomp the bug!!!! (Was cyclades bug)

Boy, I hate when things are obvious.

The line:

outw(ioport + CY_PLX_ICS, inw(CY_PLX_ICS) |
	CY_PLX_ICS_IENABLE | CY_PLX_ICS_LOCAL_IENABLE);

is wrong. The inw doesn't have the ioport offset, and should read:

outw(ioport + CY_PLX_ICS, inw(ioport + CY_PLX_ICS) |
	CY_PLX_ICS_IENABLE | CY_PLX_ICS_LOCAL_IENABLE);

Otherwise, the inw doesn't read from the same register as you outw to. If
someome would like me to diff this up, let me know. Otherwise, I'll assume
the change will get committed?

Gee, I feel good. My first bug fix.

	-Brian