Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 12:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Scott Grigsby <grigsby@jules.citizen1.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/bin/[Mm]ail and including new

Hello all,

I prefer to use the regular-ol' /usr/bin/[Mm]ail (instead of elm
or pine or Netscape or whatnot), but the version in FreeBSD
seems to be missing a vital command: include.  In all the other
BSD-type unixes I've used, you can re-read your spool mail file
by typing "inc" at the prompt.  But not with FreeBSD (which, otherwise,
is great.)  Any suggestions?  Am I missing something?  I don't mind
compiling some other source code if you could point me to a version
of mail that makes use of the "include" command.

Thanks very much!

Scott