Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:31:00 +0200
From:      Borja Marcos <borjamar@sarenet.es>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: network stack problem in sparc64?

On 25 Sep 2006, at 18:34, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

> Borja Marcos wrote:
>> earendil# sysctl net.inet.tcp|fgrep space
>> net.inet.tcp.sendspace: 0
>> net.inet.tcp.recvspace: 0
>> earendil# sysctl net.inet.udp
>
> hmmm...  how about this (untested) patch?
>
> -u_long tcp_sendspace = 1024*32;
> +int    tcp_sendspace = 1024*32;

So it's just an integer size problem? I'm just compiling a kernel
with the changes. I've had to change tcp_var.h and udp_var.h.

I will try and report the results :)

Are there many users of FreeBSD/sparc64? Changing the window size is
not so esoteric, I guess someone might have tried it before...

Borja.