Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:24:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rashim Gupta <guptar@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        <freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Rashim Gupta <guptar@cs.rpi.edu>, "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>, <bright@mu.org>
Subject:   Re: Why is there no JFS?

Well, to answer your question, we (at the Computer Science Department at
RPI)  are working on logging the meta-data for  the UFS File system. We
have already (almost) finished with the logging part of the meta-data
into a file and are currently working on getting the File system back up
using the log file that we have generated.

Rashim