Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 22:15:55 +0200
From:      "Andre Anneck" <andre@anneck.de>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to investigate upon strange reboot...?

[snip]

> > And now the question. How can I investigate?

> It's about impossible at this point, unless there are some funny log
> messages.
> If it happens again, read the Handbook section on kernel debugging.

*sigh*... somehow I know someone was going to say that. Well at least
there was a tiny chance that someone would point me to the
unknown depths of daemonish mastercraftmenship that could take
me where no man has gone before.. aeh.. hej! why are you all
looking at me? ... .;-)
*going away, head down*

...ok now where did I put the handbook...

Thx,
 Andre

The UORMSS - Source Net
http://www.anneck.de/rmss