Date:      Thu, 08 May 2003 11:08:58 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        gordont@gnf.org
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /rescue

In message: <20030508165844.GO76376@roark.gnf.org>
            Gordon Tetlow <gordont@gnf.org> writes:
: On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 09:39:11AM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: >
: > Tim posted this a while ago to hackers@.  It looked like it was
: > further along than what's been posted here.
:
: Actually, Tim's and my work are complimentary. I hadn't worked on
: getting a /rescue, /stand, /ohcrap directory. Personally, I agree
: with David O'Brien that it should be called /stand since we have
: precedence (and documentation in hier(7)) for that.

NetBSD put them in /rescue.  /stand has been phased out over the past
few years.  There's precident many ways.  Can we please not argue of
stupid shit like this?  That's why we get into these damn bikesheds.

Warner