Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:06:56 -0700
From:      "Anthony C. Chavez" <acc@anthonychavez.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Draft: Proposed FreeBSD PubRelproject	Charter

--jousvV0MzM2p6OtC

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 04:25:51PM -0800, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspri=
ng.com> wrote:
> The reason for the seperation,

[snip]

Those were exactly the reasons that I created the list in the first
place. :-)

> I was somewhat annoyed at the list being hosted at Daemon News,
> but hosting it there is at least a degree of seperation that
> would otherwise not be there, and it's at least a start on the
> group of groups that will ultimately be necessary for their
> mission to be successful, in the long term.  Hosting it there is
> better than a freebsd.org list, in any case.

The reason it was created in the DN domain was because, initially, there
was significant interest in having the project hosted by DN.

We have since settled on moving the project into a domain with no
affiliation (bsdevents.org), and I will opt to move the list there once
our sysadmin returns on Monday.

--=20
Anthony Chavez                             http://www.anthonychavez.org/
mailto:acc@anthonychavez.org         jabber:acc@jabber.anthonychavez.org