Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:21:19 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /boot/loader broken in 7.1

According to Christian Laursen:
> Anyway, using /boot/loader.old from 7.0 works perfectly. I have not seen
> this issue on any of the other 10+ machines that I have upgraded to 7.1.

The one in 7.1-STABLE (stable/7) does not even compile on amd64.

Another thing to watch in stable/7 is that installworld will fail if
/usr/share/locale is already populated, one has to completely remove it to
complete.  I discovered that when running "installworld" again with
WITHOUT_BOOT=yes.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
Dons / donation Ondine : http://ondine.keltia.net/