Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 1995 09:27:32 GMT
From:      Lars Nilsson <larsn@snake.irf.se>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ASUS PCI-L101-TB ethernet card support?

Hi there,

I am in the process of setting up a Unix variant on my Pentium PC
(ASUS PCI/I-P54SP4) and though FreeBSD is my first choice it doesn't
appear to support PCI ethernet cards like the ASUS PCI-L101-TB. I hope
I wrong, but if I'm not then I'll have to go with Linux.

Could anyone enlighten me whether this is correct? Or if a driver for it
is in the works?

Thanks,
Lars Nilsson
    _/        _/    _/ Lars Nilsson               | Always listen to experts.
   _/        _/_/  _/  larsn@snake.irf.se         | They will tell you what
  _/        _/ _/ _/   Swedish Insititute         | can't be done and why.
 _/        _/  _/_/    of Space Physics           | Then do it.
_/_/_/_/  _/    _/     http://snake.irf.se/~larsn |         Robert A. Heinlein