Date:      Sat, 4 Jun 2016 05:29:21 +0200
From:      Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: User login information on console

Thank you for your time.

I added that line to my /root/.cshrc file, but it does not work if I add
set watch = (0 root any).
The users use bash, root uses csh. If I add set watch = (any any) it
only prints the users already loggen on, no notifications are send when
a new user su to root like below.

[johan@desk ~]$ su
Password:
johanh has logged on pts/0 from 123.124.123.2.provider.nl
johanh has logged on pts/1 from 123.124.123.2.provider.nl
johanh has logged on pts/2 from 123.124.123.2.provider.nl
[root@desk ~]#

This is FreeBSD 10.2 amd64 btw

regards

Johan