Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:01:30 +0000
From:      Ceri <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: listings for books, magazines, etc.

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 10:58:27AM -0800, Rich Morin wrote:

Hi Rich,

such questions as you have here.

> The site's listings for publications are a bit of a maze, at
> present.  Is there any chance that they could be reorganized
> and brought up to date?

This has been on my TODO list for a while.

> I am willing to do some of the work,
> if that would help.

If you do start on it, then could you let me know so that we don't
duplicate efforts ?
The way to start this work is simply to check out the www collection
(add a line to your cvsup supfile that reads :
www tag=.
and then cvsup, which will get you the website in /usr/www, by default).
Then make your changes and submit diffs via send-pr.
I'd also suggest subscribing to the doc mailing list.

If you've got any other questions, then let me or the doc list know.

Thanks,

Ceri

--
keep a mild groove on