Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 1998 19:10:12 +0000
From:      "Þorður Ivarsson" <totii@est.is>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Weird syscons errors

Brian Somers wrote:

> > Hi!
> >
> > After having built the world and kernel from something like midnight
> > yesterday (CET) I have this weird problem that I didn't have with a kernel
> > from late december. Anyone else seen this? I have noticed syscons changes
> > lately, and I'm wondering if they screwed anything up.
> >

> As far as fixing it..... dunno, I don't really pay attention to
> syscons commits (but there were a few in the last day or so).  My
> bets are on the dead-key support :-)

I am not sure of the actual code submitted by Yokota but I have been
running the beta code from yokota since november and it works fine on my
stable system! (I am one of the dead-key men! :-)

--
Þórður Ívarsson		Thordur Ivarsson
Rafeindavirki		Electronic technician

FreeBSD has good features,
Some others are full of unwanted features!