Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 18:41:43 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        ser@hon.hn
Subject:   Re: Help with Bocaboard 2016 silo overflow's

> I have tried different speeds from 19200 up to 115200 without luck.

Hmmmm.  What happens if you transfer data from the serial port but
just throw it immediately away, e.g. don't attempt to copy anything
to/from the disk.  If the silo overflows go away in this case then
it's likely that the IDE disk is hogging things and you should probably
swap it for a SCSI model.  Otherwise, I have no idea.  I run 115.2K
on a standard 16550 equipped serial port all day long and I get no
silo overflows at all on a P5/133.

					Jordan