Date:      Wed, 21 May 1997 13:37:37 +0000
From:      lars.falch@dbergstrom.dk
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   AWE64 PnP

Hi there,

I know that this is a bit far out, but is there any way I can
get my SB AWE64 Plug'n'Pray to run with FreeBSD? It runs
perfect with Windows95 and uses the SB16 PnP drivers with OS/2.

I've tried using the standard SB drivers, which I used for my
old SB16 (standard), but they couldn't detect it, probably
because of the PnP.

I have more or less accepted that I can't use it, but it would
be nice to be able to play mp3 files in FBSD ;-)

Thanks,
Lars