Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 15:15:23 -0600
From:      Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: QT/Nethack port, does it work?

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Doug White wrote:

<stuff about nethack-qt port not working deleted

> Was it an upgrade or fresh install?

it was a fresh install.

> If it was an upgrade, did you install egcs at some point?

no, see above, the only c/c++ compiler on the machine is the stock version
(gcc 2.7.2 ?).

> You should hunt down the Moscow University version of libstdc++ if you
> intend on doing anything related to C++.

Is this different then the libstdc++ that comes with FreeBSD?

Colin E. Johnson | colinj@unm.edu | http://www.unm.edu/~colinj/
``It takes a lot to get me desperate, and a lot is what I took''
from - The Adventures of Ruby the Galactic Gumshoe