Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:57:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      James Snow <sno@teardrop.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   That Array Thing

Just to quickly and generically reply to everyone who wrote to me about my
curiosity and my array:

Apologies if it wasn't the correct list, but my question wasn't really
about C, it was more about how the FreeBSD kernel does stuff
with a process and how that process is laid out in memory. What gets
overwritten, why did the process start sucking up swap, etc.

All in all though, your replies answered my question and cleared up some
of my understanding of kernel process management.

And yes, I know that no C program would be written like that. That's why I
wrote it that way. :)

Thanks and sorry for the noise.
-sno
          | We live in the short term | sno at teardrop dot org |
          |   and hope for the best.  |  I am Geek. Hear me ^G  |