Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:46:03 -0500
From:      "Lyle Scott III" <portcitycs@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't boot NanoBSD on an Alix board

I still can't seem to get NanoBSD running on an ALIX board.  I have tried
everything mentioned in the list it seems.  Maybe I am overlooking
something?

I even tried to go into sysinstall's fdisk and change the bootloader to
standard mbr (no boot selector) for the da0 device (flash card)

now i get the error:
DISK SLICING WARNING: chunk 'da0s1' [63..997919] does not start on a track
boundary

any other suggestions?  Could it be the fact that I am using the card on the
USB interface and info isn't getting written to the proper geometry? (my ide
card reader should be here tomorrow reguardless)

--
Lyle Scott, III
http://www.lylescott.ws